The counter at Account/Sales Invoice still remains red

We are encountering a bug in the system wherein even after making the payment entry and submitting it, the Sales Invoice is not shown as Paid and its tagging itself as Overdue. Due to which in the screen of Accounts, against Sales Invoice there are many open entries with number in Red.

Kindly solve this issue for us. Its happening with many entries.

@admins

Untitled

I found this and couldn’t resist :wink:

“We’re a team of kickass developers who create magic with code.”

What have you found out yourselves on the forum or github issues?

I happen to be from the Non technical front bud, Cool :slight_smile:

This kind issue isn’t happening with all the invoices but. That’s where the problem is i suppose.

“I happen to be from the Non technical front bud, Cool :slight_smile:

That’s ok I sorta don’t even work here -

“This kind issue isn’t happening with all the invoices but. That’s where the problem is i suppose.”

ok the better you folks can define the problem, the easier we can resolve it.

So far I can’t find anything here based on what you describe…

Clarke - I am saying in Layman terms only. Even though Payment entry is marked against many invoices and submitted without any difference(i.e loss accounted as loss and gain accounted as gain).

Ideally after doing the above, the Sales Invoice must come as paid. Its still coming as overdue for many. That’s the whole concern.

Hope you got it.

I request the help of other @admins too in this.

ok yes your issue may relate to this rounding one reported here UOMMustBeIntegerError: Quantity (1.436) cannot be a fraction in row 1 - #2 by clarkej

What version are you running?

To fix this all you may need to do is run an update.

Installed Apps
ERPNext: v10.1.20 (master)

Frappe Framework: v10.1.21 (master)

The online version only.

ok thanks reported here Sales Invoices paid in full remain red and recorded as overdue · Issue #13631 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

@Neoito please check to confirm whether you still observe this issue that you reported.

If so please re-open the issue, otherwise it is now closed and considered resolved.

thanks