[Solved] Work Order "loses" stock entry during Production of BOM item - ERPNext: v11.1.3 (master)

I’m hoping to receive comment from the ERP Dev team instead of code diving for this because it is obvious this is a bug.

Using fairly standard items (Cable1 and Cable2 with a single operation attached to a single workstation to create BOM item NewCable. Stock Entries are created against Work Orders, not against Job Cards), I’ve tried to create a Work Order for item NewCable and the work order is created successfully (Capture.jpg).

Upon “Start”, a Stock Entry and Job Card is created successfully and the dashboard shows the ‘In progress items’ status (Capture2.jpg). I navigate to the Job Card and start/complete job (Capture3.jpg).

Upon returning to my Work Order, there are 0 items produced, 0 items pending and 0 items “transferred for manufacturing” yet the Stock Entry is still visible from the Work Order dashboard (Capture4.jpg) and when reviewing the Stock Entry, the relationship to the Work Order is still clearly defined (Capture5.jpg)

The Error Log is empty. What’s going on?

Upon further investigation, it appeared that this environment may have installed incorrectly as it’s Warehouses disappeared. Was unable to replicate in another environment.

@tristanvigar

We have already fixed this issue, can you please pull the latest update and check

Hi @rohit_w

I will check to see if this has been resolved. Do you have a commit hash or any other information on which commit resolved this issue?

Thanks again!

@tristanvigar

Please check this pull request