[Solved] After update erpnext to 10 Dynamic Link broken

Hi everyone,
after bench update and change to version 10 i have problems with dynamic links, i can’t read this doctype and return me a permission error.
I try to modify some role but can’t view dynamic link in the list.
Thank for the attention

[EDIT]

I use API to read dynamic link check the relation with the address and customer, other doctype works.
I have a user with all permission, before the update all works fine.

1 Like

Please edit your post and post some screenshots of the steps where you are facing problem.

I had a screenshot with the api call, i can’t understand if there were some change between version or if the update made an error somewhere.

Anyone can help me?

Try bench migrate and try opening it again.

I tried, but the problem persists; I recovered a backup of the machine and confirmed that before it worked, I checked if there were differences in the doctype or permissions, but nothing.

I wrote some scripts use dynamic links, after this update they no longer work.

Otherwise how can I get the name of an address or a contact starting from the customer’s name

I tried to install a new machine from scratch and dynamic links via API can not be used anymore. It blocks me saying that I do not have permissions and makes my script unusable.
It’s a new addition, can you get around or is there a reason behind this choice?

Probably something escapes me, some advice?

EDIT:
The problem was related to the change made on frappe with regard to the children’s access tables via API

SOLUTION:
In the GET request, add the parent parameter, which will be used to check permissions
ex. http://your-site.ext/api/resource/Dynamic Link?fields=“*”&parent=Address