Setup Email Account fail : Error : Not Saved [ AWS Cloud EC2 ]

Hello Community,

I am setting up email domain and email account in my site but it is not able to save.

Server : AWS EC2
frappe 10.1.51
erpnext 10.1.58

AWS outbound all port open.

What is wrong here, is any configuration i am missing ?

Hello Hardik,

Kindly share the snapshots of your Email Account Settings…

In that way i’ll be able to help you out.

1 Like

Email Domain

Email Account

It Shows Not Saved. nothing happen when i am saving this.

You dont have to set all fields just set up your email,password,enable outgoing,default outgoing and service as gmail.

@lokesh Thanks For Your Words.

But i have done this setup so many times with same configuration for gmail and it works fine everytime. But now it’s not working in this production setup in AWS.

hope you have enabled the scheduler.
if not try this command:
bench enable-scheduler

Yes i do.

I know the setup and i done so many times. Just facing issue in this setup. Don’t know what is wrong here :disappointed:

I believe the cloud providers are restricting sending emails from EC2, previously I use Digitalocean also face same problem, I contacted the support and was told that the new droplets are restricted sending emails in 60 days. And I need to send them some documents to prove that we are not sending spam emails.

For AWS, there is also a form in the support page for removal of email sending limit from EC2, I filled in the form and was informed that the limit in my account is removed, but when I tried to set the email domain, I faced the same problem. BTW, I’m not using gmail service to send email, instead, I use my own server and domain.