[Release Notes] Version 11.1.0!

Has anyone successfully migrated from V10 - V11?

We have started migrating accounts in earnest now. We plan to complete migration by end of Feb. The reason we are doing is in parts is so that we can provide adequate support to customers as they move from version 10 to 11.

6 Likes

Ok. I can’t appreciate you all enough. Blessings.

I’ll try to migrate now. I pray it doesn’t break anything.

@Obinna_Ukwueze,
I have successfuly completed migration on my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server from 10 to 11. At first sight, everything seems to be working.

How long did this take?

This problem persists on master update as well… might have to go back to version 10 :frowning:

For about 10 mins

1 Like

Thanks @rmehta. I just need to know when we are scheduled. As you know, we also have a test v11 instance on the cloud and we know there are several custom scripts that must be updated in our production when we migrate. If the support team can just email me to let me know our schedule, that would be great.

1 Like

congrats…

1 Like

Updated without a hiccup. Thanks Frappe Team. Have been looking forward to this for a while. Awesome job!

Hi, there’s a critical bug concerning emails, if you use them, please run:

bench execute frappe.reload_doc --args '["email", "doctype", "email_account", 1]'

This is being fixed right now.

Im experiencing troubles with workflows too. Will post details in awhile.

@snv
Where can I find details on Bank Statement Upload process ?
https://erpnext.org/releases/version-11/features/accounting just has very brief information. Looking for details instruction on how to use this feature.

Thank you,

Please dont @-tag unless you face a critical issue.

https://erpnext.org/docs/user/manual/en/accounts/tools/bank-reconciliation.md

Noted. Thanks

Reconciliation is “Bank Statement Upload” ?

I was assuming that upload feature will allow me to import qif bank statement so I do not have to do manual journal entries.

Thanks

No, it is for reconciliation only.

EDIT: This is being enhanced (to be merged):

1 Like

Hi @snv
Custom Script Reports related API’s merged?

Thanks,
Ragh.

To answer your question, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
You can check the pull requests on GitHub.