Quality management Released?

Just came across the quality management system on the erpnext user manual page.
Can’t see it anywhere though. Has this module been released?
https://erpnext.org/docs/user/manual/en/quality-management

Its merged in develop branch (V12). Sorry its not clear in the docs, will fix it.

2 Likes

Is it possible to get this on v11 as beta app.
(as I don’t think this module would effect any of the core modules as such)
and bring it to core when upgrading to v12?

1 Like

Hi Rushabh, just input for Quality Management. I don’t see menu for Document Controlling, that is one of the QMS requirement.

1 Like

I believe it have to be done in 2 ways… One of them, the SLAs, KPIs… And the other, the documents… So… Until now, I saw a way to do the KPIs, the meetings, the RNCs… All the metric documents… The control and regulatory documents still need to be done.

About the documents, I believe we have to enable the file manager, build an well done permission table, and customize the doctype… Its a workaround…

Must important, has anybody worked with digital signatures? For a lot of industries, it is necessary… (Computer system validation: an overview of official requirements and standards - PubMed)… And… its a step to the paperless dream!!

EDIT: I’ve saw better and deeper… It’s all there… except the documents controls.

The ugprade can be the option to “put on hold” a document, and assure you can edit it outside ERPNext, and then update a new version… Versions controls would be great also!

1 Like

Hi… trying to use Quality Management… Some thoughts:

1. Yes!! Its clearly able to host and control Documents!! Awesome!! (thinking in how to control access…)
  2. I can’t be possible to add nested levels on documents tree.

1. Its too much important to get some aditional infos from Quality Procedure:

Also type of document, time to review, the status of its classified privacy… And put some workflow to, step-by-step, fill those infos (dynamic links and infos…, necessary to put some status, to allow edit of dates, mantaining the log, to audit).

1. Edit names - Very important to keep it as a mirror of the QM

1. Allow to edit dates…

So far… Let go!!!

1 Like

Hi friends…

So, any improvement on QMS? Can I help with any (non programatic) thing?