Proforma invoice

how we can ceate proforma inovice in erpnext?

You can go through https://erpnext.org/docs/user/manual/en/selling/quotation to create Quotation and then Quotations can also be titled as “Proforma Invoice” or “Proposal”. You can do this by selecting a Print Heading in the Print Settings section. To create new Print Headings go to Setup > Printing > Print Heading.

1 Like

there is not document Proforma Invoice in ERPNext but another common way is to use the Sales Order and use this as a Proforma Invoice (by changing the header/title in the print format).

@vrms & @Ketan Thanks for quick reply …
I have created PROFORMA invoice from sales order Now i want create payment request for same order , So i need to collect payment step by step as mention in payment term how should i collect it ???

I have never created a payment request based on payment terms, so I’d click on the payment request and see whether is corresponds to the payment terms you have used in any way.

yes i have tried it but

please explain what is payment request type (INWARD -OUTWARD)

WHILE Creating payment request against sales order ???
If i select “INWARD” Payment request type then Payment gateway option is initiated…
if i select “OUTWARD” Payment request type then it saved without any issue.

Tell me which option should i select for while creating payment request ???
else How to skip payment gateway option???

no idea, sorry.

I’d open a separate issue for the “Payment request types” and the “Payment Gateway” option.

how you create the proforma invoice?

1 Like