Print format break after update v7

i got this error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 55, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 36, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 879, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/www/print.py”, line 171, in get_html_and_style
no_letterhead=no_letterhead, trigger_print=trigger_print),
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/www/print.py”, line 142, in get_html
html = template.render(args, filters={“len”: len})
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py”, line 989, in render
return self.environment.handle_exception(exc_info, True)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py”, line 754, in handle_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/./templates/print_formats/standard.html”, line 28, in top-level template code
{{ render_field(df, doc) }}
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/./templates/print_formats/standard_macros.html”, line 5, in template
{{ frappe.render_template(df.options, {“doc”: doc}) or “” }}
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/jinja.py”, line 50, in render_template
return get_jenv().from_string(template).render(context)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py”, line 989, in render
return self.environment.handle_exception(exc_info, True)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py”, line 754, in handle_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File "

and for the codes i just create new PF and type Hello word in the html section… :frowning:

please help…

@bobzz_zone,

are you using master or develop branch?

Chris
Bai Web and Mobile Labs
https://bai.ph

i used master… i even do fresh install and try to restore the old database…and run the patch…

I assume you cannot print to / create PDF after upgrade to v7, while it worked well before on v6.

In this case, you need to uninstall the current wkhtmltopdf, then install it manually. To do so, download the latest tarball version from http://wkhtmltopdf.org. Extract the tarball and find wkhtmltopdf file within the extracted directory. Copy this file to /usr/local/bin as root or with sudo.

I hope this help. Thanks.

-Lucky

1 Like

nope… i can event preview the print format…
i dont know why this happening since i had laready do fresh install and resotre the database… but even create custom print format its gives me error…even i just put hello word

Thanks

Not sure about this, but maybe it is related to my issue here?