POS Offline mode not working

hi
for some time now I have been using erpnext and to be specifically the pos which I have been using offline and since saturday after I did bench update, the offline mode has not been working and I was forced to uncheck the the offline checkbox at the “pos Setting”

the error that I get is as below

POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale

I have triied to disable thr pos profiles and enable them again but nothing seem to work for me.

also the online pos does not show the stock level as the offline would do…, I am not sure if online mode should show stock level.

I had raised this issue earlier but no response… kindly any one who might I will appreciate.

kindly help on this ?

Use the Menu button to Change the POS Profile.

I agree the UI is a bit confusing between Online and Offline, we’ll fix it soon.

the same issue exists after checking the offlone mode checkbax in pos setting…
how do I fix this now?

kindly help?

When you add item in the cart, there is an indicator which shows stock is available or not(Green for available and red for not available)

Check POS Profile is exist against the respective user
How many companies are there in your account?

the pos has been working for sometime till when I updated the server…
am running only one company

still struggling with this issue and on the browser comsole i got this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 62, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 22, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 53, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 942, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/sales_invoice/pos.py”, line 26, in get_pos_data
frappe.throw(_(“POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale”))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 327, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 313, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 286, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
ValidationError: POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale

please note the online pos is working for all user but offline pos does not work and it throws a this error

POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale

Go to Respective POS Profile settings page, Under the “Applicable for Users” section, add the user and set it as default for the user, it worked for me.