Planning on coming to ERPNext Conference in Mumbai 2018

My company is looking at ERPNext as a solution for several industries. We are looking at using ERPNext to solve Startup and small company growth needs and integration issues. We are at the very beginning of all this.

We are:
Looking for the possibilities of partnerships
Desiring to rapid learning of ERPNext is key and we need a roadmap to help with this
Seeking a data dependency map
Seeking a module dependency map
Designing sustainable installations that can mold with the customer needs and financial abilities

There is a large market that is available with the right approach. Coming to the conference from the US will allow first-hand interaction with the ERPNext community. We are excitemed about the trip and the forthcoming possibilities.

We are budget travelers and would also like help with finding a nice, safe and cost-effective place to stay close to the conference. This will be my first trip to India but I have managed many teams there over the years. Additional insight into planning for the trip would be most appreciated.

Regards

Steve Wood
Ac2cess
csawood@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello Steve,

Welcome. Planning to meet you in person. Here is the budgeting staying option near the conference venue.

@csaw I would try AirBNB if you are looking at Budget

1 Like

thanks all!

I enjoyed meeting each of you. My stay there was nice and the travels were without issue.

Warm regards

Steve Wood
801.970.2006c

1 Like