Perm level for field and workflow issue

Hello Community,
I have an issue with permission level in a doctype
the situation appears when I assign a section level as 1, the section with level 1 is hidden for the user who is not having current action in the workflow.

For example, when a user with role project coordinator approves a document and his authority over the document ends since the current workflow state does not allow him to edit the document he still cannot view the fields which have a permission level like 1 which he was able to view and edit before in his workflow step.

As you see, the problem is that I cannot view the level 1 fields even as read only when the document is out of my workflow stage!

Any Help!

1 Like

You’ve give permission to the role with permission level 1, then with that role users can view or edit the per level 1 fields or sections.
Once you give the permissions, then workflow will handle the things by itself.

1 Like

hi
i faced similar issue…perm level 1 for some fields and i gave role permission 1 for coordinator but if i login through coordinator perm fields are not displayed …
thanks for advance

Share screenshots please.

Ok right, but in my situation, if I already in my workflow step then I can see the section with level 1
After I make my action and it goes to the second step of workflow the section with level 1 is disappeared for the same user!
I should see the section of level 1 if I have the workflow action or not but in my situation I cant!

Try to give level 1 permissions to All.

permission level 1 is already assigned to all except one role that I don’t want him to see the target section!
you can try this scenario and reply if this makes sense!