Payment Entry, Cash or Cheque Account and Party Type and Party

Hello;

Because it is possible that there are multiple cashier (and sometimes, there is a cash with each representative), so why there is not party type and party to be selected in the payment entry document for the mode of payment? I know there is party type and party to determine the customer or the supplier or the student and their names, but why we do not add also the same thing for the method of payment to know the if it was collected by this employee or this or that?

Also if there is account in the chart of account which is related to certain employee and this employee leaved and I need to stop using this account (not to be appeared in the selections when need to select the accounts), what I have to do for this account? I tried to select Frozen = Yes but it gave me a message that you are not authorized to set Frozen Value. Why?

Regards
Bilal

Because it is possible that there are multiple cashier (and sometimes, there is a cash with each representative), so why there is not party type and party to be selected in the payment entry document for the mode of payment? I know there is party type and party to determine the customer or the supplier or the student and their names, but why we do not add also the same thing for the method of payment to know the if it was collected by this employee or this or that?

Just add multiple mode of payment for each cashier or collector… and link each to different accounting ledger. As per the standards, party are always third party, which doesn’t cover adding cashier as a party. Adding separate Mode of Payment should be suffice.

Also if there is account in the chart of account which is related to certain employee and this employee leaved and I need to stop using this account (not to be appeared in the selections when need to select the accounts), what I have to do for this account? I tried to select Frozen = Yes but it gave me a message that you are not authorized to set Frozen Value. Why?

In the Account Settings, define the role which will have permission for this action. If same role is assigned to you, then you should be able to freeze accounts.