Internal Server Error when opening site in multi tenant setup

I have been using muti tenant setup without issues . In a new site created,it is showing

Internal Server Error when opening site .

When trying to open the database for the particular site,it is throwing ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘1c2c29281d448f04’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

I can access every other site in the server and also access db but not this site. Any heads up ?

you need to fix the DB privileges - looks like you have specified DB name instead of user name for the settings.

where do i change that ?

I have never changed db values . I have only ever played with site-config.json if at all some thing is changed

Have a look here…

I caanot access mysql as root .ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

This is strange because i m giving correct root password on entering mysql -u root -p .

I can access other sites using bench --site sitename mysql but not the site with issue

At shell prompt:
mysql -uroot -pYOUR_PASSWORD_HERE -Bse "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'YOUR_PASSWORD_HERE' WITH GRANT OPTION;"