I want to do Chinese Localization, but can't login in ERPNext Translator page

Hi,

I am working in a manufacturer which specializes in export. I like ERPNext and its principle. ERPNext has much less influence than Odoo in China currently. So I want to help ERPNext grow from translating though I am not a programmer and only know a little full stack knowledges.

Now let’s go back to the topic. I encountered a issue when trying to login in ERPNext Translator page using my registered email and username. Failed again and again.

Even sign up again can’t help. I don’t know what’s going on.

So how can I login in that page and contribute to the localization work?
Link: https://translate.erpnext.com/

Hi,

Did you try forgot password option? If issue still prevails, PM me your username for the translate page, so that I can check into it from backend.

It doesn’t work.

I can use my username and registered email to login in the forum, but still can’t login in ERPNext Translator page.

I think ERPNext Translator page is a part of ERPNext project, but its account is not connected with the forum. It’s kind of independent.

But I never got comfirmation email when I try to sign up in Translator page, “forget password” also doesn’t work.

I have no idea why.

Forum accounts and ERPNext Translator accounts are indeed separate and independent, so you have to sign up at each of them.

I never received the confirmation mail when I tried to sign up, and there was no text area to fill password in.

I tried to use the item “forget password”, but I never saw the confirmation mail too.

I have found the solution, thanks to a friend who posted several messages to me.

My Microsoft Live mail may blocked the confirmation email, so today I use Gmail for instead. Luckily it works.