How to setup Operation Time

Good day Sir

For the ERPnext BOM settings different from the ERP we use now, I’ve studied nextERP for 2 weeks but I still don’t know how to setup.

Would you please give us advice how to fill the Operation time as below chart as attached?

THANKS

Manson

Hi,
Please Refer link:-

THANKS

i read finished,but not solve my question

and,I do have another question
Our production line will produce more then 1 type product, but from the time log setting only can setup 1 type product that’s doesn’t make sence in a factory. ERPnext is good but for the manufacture seems not flexible

(1) PRO-00058

(2) PRO-00059

thanks

Manson

HI
We do really want to finish ERPnext survey and transfer ERPnext as our ERP system, but I do have another question for our operating time, our manual production line can produce 20K pcs of our product, we have 4 persons at that production, the working hour should be 8X4=32hrs, but actually we can finish in 1 day, but the time log just can’t accept my setting in time log. Please refer to the example as below:
ex order 10K
(1)
if i setup ,we time log only fill 4 hour but actual 16hour(4 people as the same time together)
BOM

Production Order

time log error

Gantt Chart - Time Log is true,

(2)
BOM

Production Order

time log

Gantt Chart - Time Log is false ,(actual 4 hour)

so…
I dont know how do i setup

thanks

Manson

Sorry to jump in on this subject but I am going to do the same chart as yours and I want some hints for drawing it as in the pictures here with sidebare tasks name . @Manson can you please detail how you worked it? Thank you in advance.