Good quality demo data, eg. ''WIND POWER LLC'' download

Good quality demo data helps us to learn the system better. Unfortunately that is not included in erpnext.

I saw several videos that include the ‘‘WIND POWER LLC’’ demo data.
I like the demo data because it has images of products.
Where can we download this demo data?

Maybe it is a good idea to add this data to the demo website too, and offer it as a choice when setting up your own erpnext.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. Will check and update you soon.

Regards,
Prakash

2 Likes

thanks!

Hi Prakash,

Please have you any word on this?

demo.erpnext.com is most handy, but for serious demos its ‘business case’ changes at each session - so one has to adlib, online response can be an issue, and modules like Setup limits are off limits.

@KanchanChauhan has been working on this too

I look forward to a demo on Tuesday

@prakash1 @pee & @KanchanChauhan

Back in version 7 you had a demo local install problem question.

With the recent release of version 8, the demo install has been fixed!

Please refer to demo.erpnext.com for good demo data. For the suggestion of restoring database of Windpower in the demo or your test account, please create a Github Issue.

Is there a way to load demo data on ERPNext 12?

Note these pointers:

ERROR When Install Demo Data

Sample data for demo.erpnext.com and own deployments

Is there any demo data available for current versions of ERPNext?
It is important because many of my clients want to see the Working demo of ERPNext to get trust on it.
It is highly appreciable if you provide demo data in a separate demo site.
or Demo Data can be in the form of sheets which can be import through Data Import/Export process.

We made the decision to create this demo data via script, so that we can tell the stories that we want to be able to showcase regard Frappe/ ERPNext/ custom-developed features. It represents hundreds of hours of work. What you’re asking for is non-trivial.

That said, if you just need data, you could try translating the Northwind ERP database - its models are inferior to Frappe/ERPNext and would need to be changed to reflect it.