[Foundation] Plan for 2018-19

And to you Jay many thanks for guiding and promoting the Foundation ship on the voyage to now!

I have always appreciated your enthusiastic ‘we can do this’ response of encouragement.

The chapter network you established gives us in the hinterland a community for us to connect wherever we may be.

We look forward to your ideas and inspiration to advance ERPNext, especially in the manufacturing domain.

Thanks again

John

6 Likes

Congrats @Basawaraj_Savalagi

2 Likes

Good Luck :wink: :muscle: :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations Basawaraj and wishing you all the very best… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you So much ERPnext Team for great Job that you have done and the stunning level that ERPnext reached by virtue of your efforts,
we have 35 clients in @flexsofts portfolio and no one of them faced issue stopped him of using software except one small issue occurred before 4 months ago and the issue solved in 40 minutes after i raised ticket, the point of mentioning this is that I would say ERPnext in a very good stage of stability
we are so proud to be one your partners in Saudi Arabia

wish for ERPnext Forum to keep growing up day-after-day, Thanks Frappe Team All memners

Regards

5 Likes

I wish you a lot of wisdom for this inspiring challenge

2 Likes

Congratulations.

Best luck

1 Like

@Basawaraj_Savalagi,

Congratulations! Here is wishing you the very best and success as you take up this new challenge of taking ERPNext to new heights.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Basawaraj_Savalagi, Wishing you all the very best.

Congratulation!

I have observed the ERPNext for last 2 years and see how this organization can make social impact by boosting the digital transformation of SMEs around the world. Together, we are making great work!

1 Like

Hi,

Please is there any progress to restore these valuable tests or to investigate the options, say to split up the tests to run simultaneously on multiple server instances?

A check here and no sign of the client side tests https://next.travis-ci.org/frappe/erpnext/builds/376312760

and no news here that I can find Open Day April 2018

Thank you!

1 Like

@clarkej, @codingCoffee is planning to setup our own CI system. Travis has been very unreliable of late, maybe timing out due to memory usage issues (?).

Thanks for bringing focus on this. Tests are a big priority for us too, and a must for rapid release cycles. We are planning to refactor our entire service side testing system too.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your vigilance Rushabh.

So Travis has been unreliable and you will replace that test environment with one Frappe can better manage.

For sure to track patient health a stable test environment is a big help to measure vital signs and not be running in the dark!

Perhaps that could be a GSoC task that codingCoffee can mentor?

Thanks

2 Likes

You mean ESoC! I guess we are well into that now, the goal is to build the erp for desktop and mobile with the students… I think @codingCoffee should be able to handle the CI.

1 Like

Congratulations! Here we show you the best and the success as this new challenge is assumed. Although I am on the other side of the world every day I try to learn more about the process I have several modules created connections with REst-APi and I just live enchanted with frappe and erpnext
greetings: fredyteheran91@gmail.com

Congratulations! Here we show you the best and the success as this new challenge is assumed. Although I am on the other side of the world every day I try to learn more about the process I have several modules created connections with REst-APi and I just live enchanted with frappe and erpnext
greetings: fredyteheran91@gmail.com

Is there a list? Have a link? How much funds were needed?

At that time we had 3 developers, @Zlash65 @tundebabzy and @vishdha working for the foundation and this number was compiled from their GitHub contributions over the 6 months. Unfortunately did not maintain a tag!

1 Like

For the sake of transparency that may be helpful for the future. How much money was spent? How much is left? Is this public knowledge?

See for eg this from August Agenda for next Monthly Foundation Call - #12 by MichaelPinkowski

1 Like