Error log: frappe.limits.update_space_usage

When I logged into my ERPNext Cloud I noticed there was a new issue titled: frappe.limits.update_space_usage

The error message is:

{‘retry’: 0, ‘log’: <function log at 0x287dc80>, ‘site’: u’ipx.erpnext.com’, ‘event’: u’hourly’, ‘method_name’: u’frappe.limits.update_space_usage’, ‘method’: <function update_space_usage at 0x2753410>, ‘user’: u’Administrator’, ‘kwargs’: {}, ‘async’: True, ‘job_name’: u’frappe.limits.update_space_usage’}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-08-16/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py”, line 66, in execute_job
method(**kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-08-16/apps/frappe/frappe/limits.py”, line 208, in update_space_usage
backup_size = get_folder_size(frappe.get_site_path(“private”, “backups”))
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-08-16/apps/frappe/frappe/limits.py”, line 225, in get_folder_size
return flt(subprocess.check_output([‘du’, ‘-ms’, path]).split()[0], 2)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 575, in check_output
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd, output=output)
CalledProcessError: Command ‘[u’du’, u’-ms’, u’./ipx.erpnext.com/private/backups’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1

The last time I logged in before this error appeared, I was attempting to create a batch naming series (see this post and this post for more details). Might this have something to do with it? If so, what should be done in order to fix it?

@jayfiro,

Please send the mail to support@erpnext.com with account details so that we can check the issue.

Thanks,
Makarand