Error for update - Failed at chromedriver@2.35 install node install.js

Hi

I am using the virtual machine with virtual box, after the latest update i get the following error :

Excuse my English I am French
Thank you in advance

Hi, try updating your node version to 6 and run bench update

Thank you how can I update it ?

Hi, you have to use package manager or download and install from here based on you os distribution.
Thanks

Thank you for your help but I think as indicated on the picture the problem comes from the version of the VM which is in 32 bits and not 64 bits (Yet image download originally on the website.)
thanks again

Your log notes refer to the npm-debug.log for clues

Hi,
Please find here the log file.

Thanks

ok not much there.

I suggest update ubuntu so run ‘sudo apt-get update’.

Here’s a case like yours with advice to install curl then What node version will we use for erpnext V8?

Here is my environment -

frappe@erpnext:~/frappe-bench$ bench version
erpnext 10.0.8
frappe 10.0.9
frappe@erpnext:~/frappe-bench$ nodejs --version
v6.12.3
frappe@erpnext:~/frappe-bench$ npm --version

good luck

Hi,

Here is what I have as a version:
Version 1

Error after updating as indicated:

Log :

I have seen an article which mentioned a workaround for this…but I can’t find that link at the moment. You will save time and heartache by creating a 64bit VM

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer but the trouble and I have all the data on it. How can I get them back to the new VM?
Knowing that this is the VM made available on the site …

I don’t know if this is a recommended practice, so I offer it with caution…

I have several instances & VM’s running so I can “safely” experiment with features I am learning. Once I get something right, I duplicate the whole DB from the test machine/VM to the main VM. I have not had any problems using this “method”.

but how to recover the DB and then put it back on the other VM?

Depending on your setup…
here’s a few possibilities
https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204403864/export-and-import-mysql-databases

or