ERPNext Selected in ERP FrontRunner Quadrant by Gartner

well done, congratulations to us all! Special thanks to @rmehta and his team at Frappe for the major contributions to elevate ERPNext to such a level!

3 Likes

ERPNext in Pacesetters quadrant October 2017!

7 Likes

What a rapid move. By last quarter of 2018 i can predict that Erpnext will be in Master Quadrant
Kudos

3 Likes

congratulation…:grinning:

The latest movement of ERPNext on Gartner Methodology:

2 Likes

Announced :wink: :

oh sorry! am late with the announcement then.

It is updated on April 2019.

4 Likes

I don’t know you, but… I totally desagree with… The other 2 solutions are not that much…

1 Like

Hello, @xickomesquita, do you disagree on which statement? Which solutions don’t match?

I don’t like the other 2 solutions… ePromis and Mie Trak Pro… and I believe the parameters are not ok. The usability, scalability, strenth, flexibility and a lot of this, on ERPNext, are too much better!!

1 Like

Congratulations to all team members non-members …
Let’s continue working to improve.

Great job to all in general and the Frappe team in particular. Now to get it to the Masters quadrant with those new features :slight_smile:

It is updated :slight_smile: And guess what ?

We are still in the top tier. ERP Software - 2023 Reviews, Pricing, and Demos
PS: Press Coverage should be updated.

7 Likes

Yes, you are right. It is updated. And ERPNext is much ahead than the competitors like Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Sage.

Source: ERP Software - 2023 Reviews, Pricing, and Demos

PS: They may need to widen their canvas because of ERPNext.

4 Likes

I think you are kidding yourselves:

Where’s Wally?

Source page: G2.com (Click on View Grid to see the above chart)

The site permits comparison between any 4 out of 484 competitors. Here’s ERPNext vs Odoo.

Odoo does better because they have provided data. ERPNext has not! @rmehta Yoo hoo!

1 Like

We don’t pay any rating agency! We don’t claim to know how these ratings work.

5 Likes

Ok. I understand. I think it can’t be hard to game the system … it certainly looks like Odoo does. But I do not know if there’s much value in it.

Is there a ratings agency that rates the benefit of paying ratings agencies?

ERPNext profile link is not working :thinking:

Here’s a working link