ERPNext Selected in ERP FrontRunner Quadrant by Gartner

Community,

Excited to announce that ERPNext was included in the ERP FrontRunners List by Gartner (SoftwareAdvice.com). This is one of the best external endorsements for ERPNext yet, and it was nice to see ERPnext listed alongside top players like SAP, Microsoft and SalesForce! ERPNext was listed as a winner, ahead of 588 other ERP products that were listed as runners up!

A big congratulations to the entire community and hopes this makes the job of those pitching ERPNext a bit easier :blush:

Edit:
October 2017
ERPNext in Pacesetters!

49 Likes

All the very best to community especially team Frappe for making this happen!!! Hats Off !!!

2 Likes

Congrats … :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

:clap: :clap:

1 Like

Kudos !!! :clap: :clap:

Users from ERP Leaders already finding this lightweight and easy to use and looking forward to implement ERPNext.

Lets go another mile, all the best. :thumbsup: :smile:

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

OSM @rmehta and @erpnext

Awesome! Congratulations Team Frappe!

May I please request you to post this on your respective Social Media Accounts.

This is what has gone already on my Facebook and Linkedin accounts:

ERPNext (ERPNext.org) gets listed on the Front Runners list on Software Advice, perhaps the only Open Source ERP to get listed.

Go to ERPNext.com and sign up for a 1 user account absolutely free.

Thanks

Jay

2 Likes

Is it me or sitting very close to ERPNext is… SAP Business All-in-One…yesssss
BOOYA!! You guys are on a roll, keep up the spirited efforts.
Sending positive energy to your winning team.

3 Likes

Interesting that you know Odoo isnt there … :wink:

4 Likes

Once again congrats the ERPNext team and the community. That we continue contributing and growing.

1 Like

I noticed that too. Wonder why Odoo isn’t there at all.

1 Like

Dynamite…

1 Like

Great news!

@Julian_Robbins @fblauer, Odoo is in the Runners up section on the same page below.

Runners Up
Providers listed as Runners Up were eligible for inclusion in the FrontRunners quadrant, including having 10+ product reviews, but their value or capability axis score was not high enough for positioning on the FrontRunners quadrant.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your energy!

I also agree that the rating kind off seems arbitrary. But this is fallen into our lap, and all ratings are arbitrary to an extent. Maybe we can rejoice on a small victory, while we go ahead for future battles!

2 Likes

There is no smoke without fire. ERPNext deserves this rating, kudos to the efforts of the team and the community. Up is the way to go!

2 Likes

Congrats … :clap: :clap: :smile:

happy to hear

1 Like

Congratulations ! Great job !

1 Like

You very well deserve this congrats for your hard work and dedication.

Congratulations on your success.

1 Like