ERPNext is triggering emails to admin@example.com after upgrade to v11

I am getting a trail of mail delivery failure emails. The mail is being tried to the email address admin@example.com. What part of erpnext would be triggering it. How to stop it? This is happening after the upgrade to v11.

When this happened to me, it was because the email address of my admin account had gotten reset somehow. To fix it, I had to log in as administrator, go to my user settings, and change the email address back to something real.

I changed the Administrator email id. But still getting the same failure emails to the newly updated email.

Can you be more specific? Before you changed it, was the admin email address set to admin@example.com? Then, when you say you’re getting failure emails to the new address, do you mean that you’re getting bounce backs from admin@example.com still?

Yes the admin email address was set to admin@example.com after the update. I changed it back to xxx@gmail.com. But receiving the same error to the newly updated address. I am not sure, what is going around. What email it is trying to trigger. And what email is failing?

Selection_031

Where are you seeing this error? In any case, did you try clearing your caches and restarting your bench?

I am seeing this error in the inbox of the mail provider. I will try restarting the bench.

Still I am receiving those errors. Is there a way to see the email queue?

Type email queue in the awesome bar

did you resolve this issue?