ERPNext connector in Myddleware [Magento, Prestashop, Salesforce,...]

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce that we have been working with the Myddleware team to create an open-source connector for ERPNext, now generally available.

Myddleware is a 100% open-source software (GPL-v3.0) allowing you to glue your applications together and synchronize their data.

It allows out-of-the-box connections with Magento, Shop Application, Prestashop (I guess some people in this forum will be happy :wink: ) but also Hubspot, Sage CRM, Sage 50, SAP CRM, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Salesforce or directly with SQL or Mysql databases.

For example, we are using it to make a migration from Sage (SQL base) to ERPNext and it makes things way easier than with extracts and csv files…

I hope it will be useful to a lot of you and that you will participate in improving it!
I believe it can be a good addition to the existing and future integrations in ERPNext :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice week-end!

33 Likes

Many thanks for this @chdecultot :grinning:

Thank you @chdecultot it will save me the development for prestashop module :smile:

1 Like

Great work @chdecultot!

@chdecultot Well done.
I have tested the solution and it works like a charm.
The product module for Magento connector is missing. Can you please add this module? It is a must for Magento connector.

Thanks.

Hi @Ahmad_Baig,

I’m happy it is working for you!
I’m not the editor of the software, I just had a client finance the integration with ERPNext and I used it for their project.

I suggest you either finance the addition of the missing module (ask the myddleware team for a quotation) or you directly develop it with a developer and send a pull request to the project.

Good luck!

1 Like

That’s great news!

thanks @chdecultot

Hey @chdecultot

Thanks for introducing ERPNext to Myddleware.

I’m doing an integration with Uncenta POS using Myddleware. For some reason I can’t see my custom fields in the field list.

Do you know if there’s a way to do this?

E.g. in Item Group

• Create field Show in Unicenta

But this does not appear in the mapping field list.

Confirmed. You have to modify the DocType rather than customise the form.

This could become a problem in ERPNext

I didn’t realize that custom fields where missing since we didn’t use any in our use case.

May I suggest you ask the Myddleware team a quote for an enhancement of the connector or maybe that you make the developments and propose a PR to the project ?

This is an amazing piece of work!!! Kudos to the team that put effort into building this. Any chance anyone has worked on integration with woocommerce?

Presumably a typo here, you refer to this? https://unicenta.com/
uniCenta oPOS powerful commercial-grade open source Point Of Sale

Thats right @clarkej thanks.

I’m also looking into SambaPOS. Its a lot more user friendly.

we can colaborate with money on a full conecto with magento 2

Where should I put Myddleware in frappe-bench folder for erpnext ? Is in the frappe-bench/apps folder or frappe-bench/apps/erpnext folder ? or somewherre else ?

Good Morning,
What’s the status for prestashop integration ? I had a look on Your open source data integration tool and unfortunately it’s not listed.

Thank you,
Daniel

I’m still having trouble with the installation process.

If you have troubles installing it , it means that connector exists. On Myddleware website it’s not featured at all.

Daniel

1 Like

Perhaps it’s just not listed as it appears to be fairly recent.