Dropbox Backup Failed and auto deleting the back up files!

Hello,

I’ve recently restored my database to a fresh server and since then I’ve been facing few issues. Mostly the auto Dropbox back up.

I’m getting this email saying that the back up failed and there’s no such directory. I can’t seem to find any backup file in the path too. I’m confused how they are getting deleted/removed when they are being created!

The error details are following. What am I doing wrong here?

Backup Upload Failed

Oops, your automated backup to Dropbox failed.

Error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/doctype/dropbox_settings/dropbox_settings.py”, line 47, in take_backup_to_dropbox
did_not_upload, error_log = backup_to_dropbox()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/doctype/dropbox_settings/dropbox_settings.py”, line 100, in backup_to_dropbox
upload_file_to_dropbox(filename, “/database”, dropbox_client)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/doctype/dropbox_settings/dropbox_settings.py”, line 155, in upload_file_to_dropbox
file_size = os.path.getsize(encode(filename))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py”, line 57, in getsize
return os.stat(filename).st_size
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘./site1.local/private/backups/20180818_185309-site1_local-database.sql.gz’

Please contact your system manager for more information.

Thank You.

it could be something related to your currentsite.

Is your currentsite site1.local ? If not then use bench use <your sitename here>

Thank You. I did solved it. There was a permission issue.

1 Like