[Conf 18] Developer + Documentation Sprint on 24th and 25th Oct

Dear all,

We are planning to have a developer + documentation sprint for 2 days just prior to the conference.

The goal of this event is to actually contribute to ERPNext. Ofcourse you can network, but we expect you are willing to spend more than 70% of your time contributing rather than just networking.

If you are planning to come, please add your name by replying to this post. We may request some contribution if the venue / lunch expense goes above our conference budget.

Also a kind reminder to book your conference tickets! https://erpnext.org/conf/2018

Update: Kindly also fill up this webform with what would you like to work on at the earliest: https://erpnext.org/developer-sprint

9 Likes

Frappe team - ~12 devs + ~6 writers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ESO/Newmatik Team - ~ 3 devs

3 Likes

Agiliq - 1 dev

2 Likes

Parsimony / Michael Pinkowski - 1 person

2 Likes

ElasticRun - ~6 developers

2 Likes

CoreBPM - 1 person

2 Likes

Nxweb - 1 Developer

3 Likes

Greycube - 2

3 Likes

Besides @MichaelPinkowski, the rest of the US contingent (that I am aware of) will be myself, @jhk (John) and @joshreeder. We plan to be there for both days of the sprint, though there will be some serious jet lag on day 1.

6 Likes

me - 1 dev :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Korecent Solutions: 2 developers

2 Likes

This is going to be a party! Headcount as of this post is 39 persons.

6 Likes

Dada Bhagwan Foundation - 3 Developers +1 Documentation

2 Likes

White Hat Global - 1 Person

3 Likes

Indictrans - 4 Core Developers

And we are willing to pay for any additional cost of Venue,Lunch,Snacks etc.

4 Likes

Invento Team - 1 devs

2 Likes

me - 1 Dev

4 Likes

Me - 1 Dev

3 Likes

Hello community!

The Developer Sprint will be issue/proposal driven. We will soon add a web form where you can submit your proposals for the sprint.

You can look at existing GitHub issues or create new ones for this, tag your teammates and create elaborate proposals around this. Do feel free to create new posts with these proposals on the forum so maybe others can chime in too :grin: You can tag the topics with [Dev Sprint].

Teams are open to collaborating with each other :wink:

7 Likes