Can Salary Slip show year or month to date Salary?

Hello Every One,
Am setting up ERPNext Payroll in Jamaica for a client and the only drawback is having is am not able to show Year to date or month to day calculation on Salary Slip. This is a requirement for payroll in Jamaica. Each employee must have a running balance on there Salary Slip.

You want date, month and year on which the salary sleep is generated ?

May be you can think about custom print format… If this is some different logic, kindly elaborate or give an example…

In the example, the net pay of 22,402.83 would be calculated per pay cycle, however, we would like to see the year to date (YTD) / month to date (MTD) pay for the employee. Example, if the employee work 6 months out the year, the YTD pay would be 6 * 22,402.83 = 134416.98 employee collected YTD. In Jamaica this is displayed above the Net Pay amount.

Any feedback on this topic.

i think you have to add all this as custom field in salary slip and make custom python function to calculate that field using employee number and fiscal year.

Is this something you can do? And how much you will charge?

Kindly post job requirements on: https://erpnext.org/erpnext-jobs

go to costume print format …

reach me (swapnilshingade91@gmail.com)

hi Jermaine, is your Paryoll with erpnext working for JA?

Yes i have all the calculation setup.

can you export and share with me? I’m running a ten-seat call center using hr and quality parts

what version of ERPNext are you using?

version 13

and you are in Jamaica?

no, US, just doing payroll for that center, and 5 others, 3 in Philippines 2 in India

OK send a message with your email. I will send you the excel data. You will need understand of Jamaica Payroll to understand.

raymond.price1978@gmail.com thanks and noted

i will email you the excel. Remember to create GL Account and send you abv for before you can import. If you need help let me know.

thanks got everything loaded, i guess i would need to get all the other parts of the payroll modules to work, so I can get the salary slip like the one you posted above

Hi @raymond_price have you setup the Payroll for the Philippines? May I know how did you encode the income tax slabs?