Cairo & Muscat - Would love to meet community

Hi,

I’m planning to take a quick Holiday in Egypt during the first half of May. I have reached out to all the people I could, but want to make a post here as well.

I would love to meet up with the local community and share experiences. Learn what does it take to do business in Egypt and Oman.

I’d also love to figure out how to enable the Service Provider, Developer and the User Communities in these countries.

Happy to wear either or both caps when I meet: Foundation or the head of Epoch (my outfit).

Please let me know if you’d like to meet and I will stay back longer in Cairo and break journey at Muscat.

Thanks

Jay

3 Likes

Dear Jay,
We are a startup company partners with EDMODO LMS and ressellers for ERPNEXT cloud program and we like to be Service Provider for ERPNEXT .

We have big challenges with ERP systems service Providers (El Mottamem (local tailored sql solution), ODOO, Netsuite and SAP) Specifically in the Finance, Manufacturing, Education and HR Systems regardless of the challenges we have an opportunity with a client that have projects in Egypt and Oman and we are in the analysis stage and we would like to build a Compatible ERPNEXT model that meet required business needs for the Egyptian & Omani market, like VAT in UAE and KSA .

We would like to have a meeting with you to discuss how we can cooperate to make it happen

looking forward to see you soon

BR
Ahmed Fawzy

Welcome @JayRam in Egypt

Actually we`r Implementing ERPNext in more than 5 (Small,Medium and enterprise companies In Egypt )

So It will be a honor to prepare and host the meeting here in Egypt because we have access to many locations and conference halls here in Egypt so please let me know if we can help in this and we will be happy with that

So please lets try to pay debts back to ERPNext and its foundations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mahmoud_Ghoneem hi I am planning to visit egypt as well in May, would love to meet the erpnext community there . Can I have your phone number or something?

1 Like

sure you are welcome

Is it allowed to share my number here ??

1 Like

I suppose so? its fine. u can email too vivek@quarkcs.com

1 Like