Attendance Dashboard for Employees

Hi,

We are using ERPNext: v10.1.0 in our organization. Some how I am not able to enable the attendance dashboard for employees.

Can someone please guide me on same. Even my IT team is not able to get the attendance dashboard to show daily attendance.

Regards,

Abhishek please mention your ERPNext and Frappe versions in your post.

ERPNext: v10.1.0 (master)

Frappe Framework: v10.1.0 (master)

Hello @abhishhek could you elaborate what do you mean by enabling the attendance dashboard ?

You will need to mark attendace of the employee for specific day / days to see the interaction on the dashboard.

If you look closely the user has posted a number of attendances (99+) as visible in the screenshot. No red blobs hence none are in draft, all submitted check the screenshot.

Got it! This is already in the thread of issues : [Bug] Interactions are not being recorded/displayed in calendar · Issue #13135 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Hopefully, will get resolved soon !

There is no visual representation of attendance in module. We have already marked daily attend.

I think this was resolved. I’m running ERPNext: v10.1.58 (master), Frappe: v10.1.50 (master) without any issues

2 Likes

Thanks, Which means we have to update our ERPNext and Frappe to above mentioned versions

1 Like