Adding Selling Price for Stock Summary

Hello;

I need help in adding the Selling Price for Stock Summary page, can someone advise me how to do it?
I am not sure if I have to do it in the file:
erpnext/erpnext/stock/page/stock_balance/stock_balance.js
Or there are another files?
And what the code to be added.

Appreciate if someone can guide me to start.

Regards
Bilal

Billal,

You can try fetching from item’s Item Price master. Did you try customizing? Is there any issue you are facing?

Hello @umair

Thanks a lot for your kindly reply.
I was able to display the price for the item but as you see that the price is appearing like normal number and not like currency:

And this is code in the file: erpnext/erpnext/stock/dashboard/item_dashboard_list.html

> <div class="col-sm-1 small" style="margin-top: 8px;">
> 	<a data-type="price_list_rate" data-name="{{ d.price_list_rate }}">{{ d.price_list_rate }}</a>
> </div>

How it can be displayed in currency format (for example: 820,000 instead of 820000)?
Actually I need to display it in the same format that I am displaying the currency numbers in erpnext. How?
Of course the price_list_rate is given from the sql query in the file: erpnext/erpnext/stock/dashboard/item_dashboard.py (I customized the query to return the price_list_price) and it is becoming as following:

return frappe.db.sql('''
select
        c.price_list_rate, b.item_code, b.warehouse, b.projected_qty, b.reserved_qty,
        b.reserved_qty_for_production, b.reserved_qty_for_sub_contract, b.actual_qty, b.valuation_rate, i.item_name
from
        tabBin b, tabItem i, `tabItem Price` c
where
        b.item_code = i.name
        and
        b.item_code = c.item_name
        and
        (b.projected_qty != 0 or b.reserved_qty != 0 or b.reserved_qty_for_production != 0
        or b.reserved_qty_for_sub_contract != 0 or b.actual_qty != 0)
        {conditions}
order by
        {sort_by} {sort_order}
limit
        {start}, 21
'''.format(conditions=conditions, sort_by=sort_by, sort_order=sort_order,
        start=start), values, as_dict=True)

Appreciate the kindly help.
Regards
Bilal

Hello;

Any help to format this column (using jinja) in currency, so values to appear like 80,000 LBP instead of 80000?

Regards
Bilal

Hello @umair

Please can you help?

Regards
Bilal