Add to cart button missing

Items are varients of templates.

Have checked enable shopping cart and enable checkout on version 8.05.

“add to cart” button doesnt appear.

However, i can see the ‘add to cart’ code inside the html file, but no errors.

Link to item is https://guanhuat.openb.net/all-item-groups/union/unions

Could it be because of the item varient? I actually have two item vairents with prices/qty , but the page is only pointing to one of them.

Maybe because you don’t have enough stock?

Ok, I’m getting this problem, but I have plenty of stock?

I’m on the latest version 8.0.3

@bglazier

This seems to be working fine in the test account. Can you please check that the stock is in the website warehouse.

@ArundhatiS

Thanks for the reply. Yes, there is stock. Website warehouse is set the same as our main warehouse. Shopping cart is enabled. But, alas, no Buy button.

@bglazier

Thanks for reporting, fixed the issue via [minor] fides for add to card button issue by mbauskar · Pull Request #8440 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Yes, indeed, seems to be working fine now.

Thanks

just updated to v8.0.21 (master) but it still seems to have the same issue. no add to cart button.

ArundhatiS ! Where did you solve the problem I couldn’t find in github.

Hello @hanselke,

You can configured warehouse. May be don’t have enough product stock. So Make new purchase order and added quantity and price accordingly.

Please refer the below link:

Thanks

HI I am using ERP next version 12.9.4…after adding stock and enable shopcart setting…add to cart is show in website…if add to cart button is clicked it is highlighted…after that nothing happens…it does not proceed to add item to the cart…Please help me out