Add a custom section in salary slip

Hi,
How can I add a custom section called Fixed Components which will be consist of fixed salary components in Salary Slip ?

Regards.

Hi @rajeeb,

There are 2 sections in the salary structure doctype: Earnings and Deductions. Both are fixed components. You don’t need a separate custom section for fixed components. If by “fixed components” you mean that they have . fixed amount for all employees (not based on any formula), then you can just type the amount in the “Amount” column across the salary component as shown in the screenshot below:

Regards,
Michelle

@michelle Requirement is i want to show Monthly Rate of components along with Earnings and Deductions. So i’ve created corresponding components to show monthly rate. But i need those component displayed in another section, not in the earning section. How is it possible ??

@rajeeb you will have to customise the salary slip to create a separate section to show the rates of the salary components. You will also have to write a script that will pull in the details of the rates from the formulae which is defined in the salary structure.

Regards,
Michelle

@michelle Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me from where i can customize salary slip and where should i add script since i’m new to erpnext ??